Membership through the TIAAA is now managed online through AMP. Please follow the directions below to log into your AMP account. Once logged in, you can manage your account, update your forms/information, email ADs from around the state, register for events, and make membership payments.
LOGGING INTO YOUR TIAAA AMP ACCOUNT
1) Go to https://tiaaa.finalforms-amp.com/
2) Click LOGIN under the ‘Member’ icon and enter your email address
3) Enter your TIAAA AMP account password. Click FORGOT PASSWORD if you do not remember your TIAAA AMP account password.
Follow the prompts to change your password. You can always email TIAAA SUPPORT for Help, email@example.com
TO PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT:
1. Go to https://tiaaa.finalforms-amp.com/
2. Log in to your account with your email address and password
3. On your membership page, in the upper right hand corner click on the $
4. This takes you to the CHECKOUT/RECEIPT page
5. You can download a “Generated Invoice” if needed for your Treasurer's Office and/or to mail with a check payment. You can also choose to pay online by credit card.
TENNESSEE IS A DUAL MEMBERSHIP STATE WHICH MEANS YOUR MEMBERSHIP DUES WILL INCLUDE MEMBERSHIP IN THE TIAAA AND THE NIAAA FOR ONE PRICE.
The advantages of this is that by being a member of both organizations brings with it more benefits than ever before.
Some but not all of the NIAAA benefits are