TIAAA Membership Benefits
- TIAAA Monthly Newsletter
- $25 TSSAA/TIAAA State Athletic Directors Conference Discount
- $40 Per LTI Course Discount at Tennessee State Athletic Directors Conference
- Opportunity to nominate students from your school for the NIAAA Scholarship Student Essay Awards Program.
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration, a quarterly professional journal written by and for athletic administrators.
- $2,000,000 student injury and property damage liability insurance while performing the duties of an athletic administrator.
- $2500 term life insurance.
- Ability to purchase Long Term Health Care at discount rates, as well as discounts on Cancer Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- Discount on registration fees for the National Athletic Directors Conference in addition LTI classes, certification and other services.
- Opportunities to serve on national committees.
- Support, communication and informational materials regarding key issues, through interpretation, best practices, research, explanation and education for athletic administrators.
- Opportunity for national recognition through the NIAAA Awards Program
NFHS Learn Course of the Month
CONCUSSION FOR STUDENTS
Concussion for Students, developed in Partnership with the Barrow Neurological Institute, has been designed specifically for students to inform them on how to identify, react to, and prevent concussions. This free course is presented as a social media conversation, showing how four different students learn about concussion in different ways. It includes high school students and medical professionals discussing concussion. The key goal is for students to be able to identify signs and symptoms of a concussion so that they can get immediate help before any further injury can occur.