TIAAA Membership Benefits
- TIAAA Monthly Newsletter
- $25 TSSAA/TIAAA State Athletic Directors Conference Discount
- $40 Per LTI Course Discount at Tennessee State Athletic Directors Conference
- Opportunity to nominate students from your school for the NIAAA Scholarship Student Essay Awards Program.
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration, a quarterly professional journal written by and for athletic administrators.
- $2,000,000 student injury and property damage liability insurance while performing the duties of an athletic administrator.
- $2500 term life insurance.
- Ability to purchase Long Term Health Care at discount rates, as well as discounts on Cancer Insurance and Accident Insurance.
- Discount on registration fees for the National Athletic Directors Conference in addition LTI classes, certification and other services.
- Opportunities to serve on national committees.
- Support, communication and informational materials regarding key issues, through interpretation, best practices, research, explanation and education for athletic administrators.
- Opportunity for national recognition through the NIAAA Awards Program
Course of the Month
LTC 506 ATHLETIC ADMINISTRATION: LEGAL ISSUES II (TITLE IX & SEXUAL HARASSMENT)
LTC 506 is now available as an online interactive course in the NIAAA Classroom! This interactive online course provides in-depth coverage of the legal standards regarding Title IX compliance, gender equity assurance and sexual harassment for athletic programs.